Speedy salmon spaghetti with green leaf sauce
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 300g spaghetti pasta
- 2 teaspoons oil
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 1/2 cups spinach
- 2 1/2 cups lettuce and/or rocketarugulaX
- 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon or mixed herbs
- 1 teaspoon salt-reduced chicken or vegetable stock powder
- 2 x 210g cans pink salmon
- 1/3 cup low-fat crème fraîche
- 1 red capsicum, diced
- 1 cup corn sweetcornXkernels
- 1 cup canned chickpeagarbanzoXsgarbanzosX in spring water, drained, rinsed
Total fat 13g
Saturated fat 4g
Dietary fibre 9g
1 Cook spaghetti following packet directions. Meanwhile, heat a non-stick pan with oil. Add onion and garlic. Cook until softened.
2 Add spinach and lettuce (press down) with tarragon, 1/2 cup water and stock powder. Cook for 3-4 minutes.
3 Break salmon in chunks. Place lettuce mix in a blender and process until smooth. Return to pan and stir in crème fraÎche. Add salmon, capsicum, corn and chickpeas and heat through.
4 Drain cooked spaghetti and place in a large serving bowl. Pour over salmon lettuce sauce and toss to coat spaghetti. Season with black pepper and serve.
Make it gluten free: Use gluten-free pasta and check stock powder is gluten free.
Rate this recipe
0 People Rated This Recipe
- (0 / 5)