Spicy Thai dressing
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon salt-reduced soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- ¼ cup lime juice
- 1 tablespoon soft brown sugarlight brown cane sugarX
- 1 red chilli, deseeded, finely chopped
- 1 kaffir lime leaf, thinly sliced (optional)
- 2 tablespoons fresh coriandercilantroX, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh mint, chopped
1 Mix all ingredients together with 3-4 tablespoons water and chill until serving. Allow to come to room temperature for 10 minutes before serving with salad.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 2g
–Saturated fat 0g
Dietary fibre 0g
- This dressing works well with a leafy green salad (eg. spinach) with cucumber and prawns. It’s also great for coating a salad with salad greens and crunchy salad veges such as radishes, carrots and celery.
- Store dressing in a sealed container in the fridge for 2 days.
- Whisk up dressing before serving, taste and adjust seasonings.
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us