Teriyaki salmon and edamame soba noodle salad
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 125g sachet teriyaki stir-fry sauce
- 2-3 teaspoons water
- 300g skinless salmon fillets
- 200g soba noodles
- olive oil spray
- 1 1/2 cups frozen shelled edamame, thawed
- 2 medium carrots, thinly sliced
- 1 medium cucumber, thinly sliced
- 4 spring onions, thinly sliced
Total fat 25g
Saturated fat 5g
Dietary fibre 12g
- In a small bowl combine teriyaki sauce and water. Place salmon fillets in a dish and use half the mixture to coat. Set aside to marinate for 5 minutes.
- Cook soba noodles according to packet instructions.
- Spray a large non-stick frying pan with oil and set over medium heat. Add salmon and cook for 2–3 minutes each side for medium, or until cooked to your liking. Remove salmon from pan and use a fork to flake into pieces.
- Toss salmon chunks through soba noodles with edamame, carrot, cucumber, spring onion and remaining teriyaki sauce.
Make it gluten free: Check noodles and teriyaki sauce are gluten free.
Make it vegan: Check noodles are vegan and replace salmon with diced tofu.
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us