Tofu curry with noodles
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 1 red onion, cut into thin wedges
- 800g frozen mixed Asian stir-fry vegetables, partially thawed
- 300g firm tofu, diced into 2.5cm cubes
- 215g pouch Pataks Original Stir Fry Punjabi 5 Spice Medium
- 2 x 200g packets gluten-free pad Thai noodles
Total fat 14g
Saturated fat 3g
Dietary fibre 7g
1 Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a wok or large non-stick frying pan set over medium-high heat. Add onion and cook until slightly soft. Add vegetables and stir-fry for 5 minutes, or until tender.
2 Add tofu cubes and curry sauce to wok with 1/4 cup water. Stir-fry for 2 minutes, or until sauce heats through.
3 Meanwhile, prepare noodles according to packet instructions and drain. Divide curry and noodles among 4 bowls, drizzle with any remaining sauce and serve.
Make it gluten free: Check tofu and noodles are gluten free.