Zesty tofu noodle salad
(at time of publication)
- 250g rice stick noodles
- spray oil
- 300g firm tofu, sliced in chunks
- 2 tablespoons salt-reduced soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sweet chilli sauce
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 2 capsicums, thinly sliced
- 2 carrots, julienned or peeled in ribbons
- 2 bok choy leaves only, steamed, sliced lengthways
- 4 spring onions, chopped
- 1 lemon, zest only
1 Cook rice noodles following packet directions. Drain and set aside.
2 Heat a pan with oil and stir-fry tofu until golden. Set aside.
3 Combine soy sauce and sweet chilli sauce.
4 In a large bowl combine vegetables, noodles, lemon zest and dress with soy mixture.
5 Serve garnished with extra spring onions if preferred.
Make it gluten free: Check tofu and sweet chilli sauce are gluten free and use gluten-free soy sauce.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 8g
–Saturated fat 1g
Dietary fibre 4g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.