Vegetarian sausage salad
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 500g baby new potatoes, halved
- 4 x Bean Supreme Rosemary, Sage and Parsley Vegetarian Sausages
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1/4 lemon, juice
- 200g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 150g baby rocketarugulaX and baby spinach mix
- 2 tablespoons liquid honey
- 6 tablespoons ciderhard ciderX vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 tablespoons blanched almonds, toasted
Total fat 24g
Saturated fat 5g
Dietary fibre 6g
1 Place potatoes on to cook in water. Meanwhile, cook sausages following packet directions.
2 Drain cooked potatoes and place in a bowl. Cut sausages in chunks and add to potatoes. Toss avocado in lemon juice and add to potatoes with other salad vegetables. Toss.
3 To make dressing, mix dressing ingredients together and drizzle over salad. Sprinkle with almonds. Toss then serve.
Make it gluten free: Use gluten-free vegetarian sausages and check dressing is gluten free.