Vegetarian sausage salad
- 500g baby new potatoes, halved
- 4 x Bean Supreme Rosemary, Sage and Parsley Vegetarian Sausages
- 1 avocado, sliced
- ¼ lemon, juice
- 200g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 150g baby rocketarugulaX and baby spinach mix
- 2 tablespoons liquid honey
- 6 tablespoons ciderhard ciderX vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 tablespoons blanched almonds, toasted
Log In or Sign Up to save this recipe to your shopping list.
1 Place potatoes on to cook in water. Meanwhile, cook sausages following packet directions.
2 Drain cooked potatoes and place in a bowl. Cut sausages in chunks and add to potatoes. Toss avocado in lemon juice and add to potatoes with other salad vegetables. Toss.
3 To make dressing, mix dressing ingredients together and drizzle over salad. Sprinkle with almonds. Toss then serve.
Make it gluten free: Use gluten-free vegetarian sausages and check dressing is gluten free.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 24g
–Saturated fat 5g
Dietary fibre 6g
© Healthy Food Guide All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Sign up for the newsletter
Delicious recipes and expert health advice you can trust, delivered to your inbox.
Sign up to receive the latest dietitian-approved recipes and expert advice!
More recipes you may like
RELATED ADVICE LATEST ADVICE
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.