Vegetarian sausage stir-fry
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 5 vegetarian sausages such as tomato and olive-flavoured, sliced
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 tablespoon ginger purée
- 4 cups stir-fry vegetables such as onion, carrots and peppersbell peppersX or 400g stir-fry frozen vegetables
- 400g 90-second brown rice
- 3 tablespoons teriyaki sauce or hoisin sauce
- 6 tablespoons orange juice
Total fat 17g
Saturated fat 4g
Dietary fibre 8g
1 Slice sausages. Heat a frying pan with a little oil and add sausages. Cook for a few minutes with ginger purée until browned.
2 Add vegetables with a little more oil. Stir-fry for a few more minutes.
3 Add rice and cook for 2 minutes. Mix teriyaki sauce with orange juice. Add to pan and heat through. Serve.