All green chicken fritters
Time to make: 30 mins
(at time of publication)
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 1 cup grated courgette
- 1 quantity Basic fritter mix (see tip)
- 200g lean cooked chicken, diced
- 1 head broccoli, cut in florets, steamed and chopped
- 4 spears asparagus or 115g green beans, steamed and chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon dried mixed herbs
- 4 tablespoons fresh coriandercilantroX or basil
- oil spray
- On the side
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 6 radishes, trimmed
- oil spray
- 2 cups rocketarugulaX
- 1/3 cup low-fat yoghurt
- 4 fresh coriandercilantroX or basil leaves, chopped
Total fat 11g
Saturated fat 2g
Dietary fibre 10g
1 Combine half the courgettes and the rest of the fritter ingredients.
2 Heat oven to 180°C. Place tomatoes and radishes on baking tray, spray with oil and bake for 15 minutes.
3 Spray a non-stick pan with spray oil and place over a medium heat. Cook 2-3 fritters at a time, for 2-3 minutes each side or until golden brown.
4 Mix yoghurt and herbs together. Serve the fritters with roasted vegetables, remaining courgette, rocket and yoghurt on the side. Garnish with coriander or basil.
Watch our recipe video for step-by-step instructions on how to make Basic fritter mix.
Rate this recipe
0 People Rated This Recipe
- (0 / 5)