Apple and almond galette
- 1 sheet reduced-fat puff pastry
- 2 tablespoons ground almonds
- 2 large Granny Smith apples, cored, thinly sliced lengthways
- 2 tablespoons brown sugarlight brown cane sugarX
- ground cinnamon, to sprinkle
1 Preheat oven to 200°C. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Place pastry on tray. Sprinkle with almonds.
2 Arrange apple over almonds, leaving a 1 1/2cm border. Sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon. 3 Bake for 20 minutes, or until golden brown. Cut galette in squares and serve warm.
Make it gluten free: Use gluten-free pastry and check cinnamon is gluten free.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 9g
–Saturated fat 3g
Dietary fibre 2g
© Healthy Food Guide All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Sign up for the newsletter
Delicious recipes and expert health advice you can trust, delivered to your inbox.
Sign up to receive the latest dietitian-approved recipes and expert advice!
More recipes you may like