Apple and almond galette
(at time of publication)
- 1 sheet reduced-fat puff pastry
- 2 tablespoons ground almonds
- 2 large Granny Smith apples, cored, thinly sliced lengthways
- 2 tablespoons brown sugarlight brown cane sugarX
- ground cinnamon, to sprinkle
1 Preheat oven to 200°C. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Place pastry on tray. Sprinkle with almonds.
2 Arrange apple over almonds, leaving a 1 1/2cm border. Sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon. 3 Bake for 20 minutes, or until golden brown. Cut galette in squares and serve warm.
Make it gluten free: Use gluten-free pastry and check cinnamon is gluten free.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 9g
–Saturated fat 3g
Dietary fibre 2g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.