Apple and almond galette
- 1 sheet reduced-fat puff pastry
- 2 tablespoons ground almonds
- 2 large Granny Smith apples, cored, thinly sliced lengthways
- 2 tablespoons brown sugarlight brown cane sugarX
- ground cinnamon, to sprinkle
1 Preheat oven to 200°C. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Place pastry on tray. Sprinkle with almonds.
2 Arrange apple over almonds, leaving a 1 1/2cm border. Sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon. 3 Bake for 20 minutes, or until golden brown. Cut galette in squares and serve warm.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 9g
Saturated fat 3g
Dietary fibre 2g
Make it gluten free: Use gluten-free pastry and check cinnamon is gluten free.
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us