Avocado, shredded slaw and cheese sandwich
(at time of publication)
- ½ small carrot, peeled, grated
- 1 small beetrootbeetsX, peeled, grated
- ¼ cup shredded cabbage
- 1 tablespoon reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 slices soy and linseed bread
- 1 tablespoon mashed avocado
- 2 thin slices (30g) reduced-fat cheddar cheese
Log In or Sign Up to save this recipe to your shopping list.
1 To make coleslaw, place carrot, beetroot, cabbage and mayo in a medium-sized bowl. Stir to combine.
2 Place bread on a clean work surface. Spread one bread slice with avocado. Pile on coleslaw then top with cheese and remaining bread slice.
Make it gluten free: Use gluten-free bread and check mayonnaise is gluten free.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 20g
–Saturated fat 6g
Dietary fibre 7g
© Healthy Food Guide All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Sign up for the newsletter
Delicious recipes and expert health advice you can trust, delivered to your inbox.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.