Barbecue kumara and fennel parcels
Time to make: 50 mins
( Hands-on time: 10 mins )
(at time of publication)
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 600g kumarasweet-potatoX, cut in thin slices
- 2 small fennel bulbs, sliced
- 1 small red onion, sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- cracked black pepper
- 1/2 cup fresh orange juice
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 120g ricotta, crumbled
- 70g chopped raw walnuts
- 4 cups mixed salad leaves, to serve
Total fat 19g
Saturated fat 4g
Dietary fibre 8g
1 Heat a barbecue hotplate to medium-high. Cut out 4 x 30cm-squares of foil and 4 squares of non-stick baking paper. Layer baking paper on top of each foil piece to create 4 double-layer squares. Place kumara, fennel and onion in the centre of each square. Drizzle with oil and season with pepper. Fold edges in to seal parcels tightly.
2 Cook parcels on barbecue hotplate with the lid closed for 30–35 minutes, or until vegetables are tender.
3 Meanwhile, to make dressing place all ingredients in a small jar. Seal jar and shake well to combine.
4 Open parcels and drizzle with dressing. Scatter with ricotta and walnuts and serve with salad leaves.
- Make it gluten free: Check mustard is gluten free.
Rate this recipe
0 People Rated This Recipe
- (0 / 5)