Beef tacos with fruity salsa
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 400g scotch fillet steak
- 1 spring onion, green part only
- 2 green kiwifruit, peeled and finely diced
- 4 tablespoons chipotle sauce
- 4 tomatoes, chopped
- 2 radishes, sliced thinly
- 1 red capsicum, sliced thinly
- 8 corn sweetcornXtortillas (we used Tio Pablo)
- plain low-fat yoghurt, to serve
Total fat 13g
Saturated fat 4g
Dietary fibre 6g
1 Heat a heavy-based pan over a high heat and spray with oil. Add steak. Cook for 3 minutes each side, or until done to your liking. Remove from heat and cover with foil to keep warm.
2 While steak is cooking, assemble other ingredients. Combine spring onion, kiwifruit and chipotle sauce in a bowl and set aside. Arrange tomatoes, radishes and capsicum in bowls.
3 Prepare and heat tortillas according to packet instructions. Keep warm.
4 Slice steak thickly and use any juices to pour over. Arrange ingredients on table so everyone can make their own tacos.
Make it gluten free: Check chipotle sauce is gluten free.
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us