Chicken and broccoli red curry stir-fry
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- vegetable oil spray
- 300g skinless chicken thigh fillets, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons red curry paste
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup low-fat coconut milk
- 350g broccoli, cut into small florets
- 4 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon salt-reduced soy sauce
- steamed rice, to serve
Total fat 10g
Saturated fat 5g
Dietary fibre 4g
1 Heat a large wok over a high heat and spray well with oil spray. Add chicken and curry paste. Stir-fry for 1-2 minutes until fragrant.
2 Add water and coconut milk and simmer for 2 minutes. Add broccoli and toss until well combined. Cook for 3-4 minutes until broccoli begins to soften.
3 Add spring onions and soy sauce and cook for a further 1 minute. Serve with steamed rice.
Rate this recipe
0 People Rated This Recipe
- (0 / 5)
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us