Chicken and noodles with plum sauce
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 400g fresh hokkien noodles
- 100g green beans, trimmed, halved
- 100g sugar snap peas, trimmed
- 1 bunch broccolini, trimmed, cut in 4cm lengths
- 1 teaspoon sesame or olive oil
- 4 spring onions, sliced
- 400g chicken breast fillet, cut in strips
- 1/3 cup (80ml) plum sauce
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/3 cup fresh coriandercilantroX
Total fat 5g
Saturated fat 1g
Dietary fibre 5g
1 Prepare noodles following packet directions then set aside. Steam beans, sugar snap peas and broccolini until just tender. Set aside.
2 Meanwhile, heat a large non-stick frying pan and add oil. Add onions and chicken and stir-fry for 3-4 minutes until chicken is golden and cooked.
3 Stir through plum sauce, lime juice, noodles and vegetables. Toss to combine. Serve scattered with coriander.
- Use whatever vegetables you prefer, or what’s in season.
- Make it gluten free: Use gluten-free noodles and plum sauce.
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us