(at time of publication)
- 1 portion Tasty chickpeagarbanzoX mix (see tip)
- 1 portion (350g) Basic roasted chicken (see tip), chopped
- ¾ cup wholegrain rice
- 4 teaspoons green curry paste
- ½ cup Trident lite coconut milk
- 1 green capsicum, diced
- ⅓ cup sultanasgolden raisinsX
- 2 spring onions, sliced
- ½ cup fresh coriandercilantroX
- 4 cups kale, shredded, to serve
1 Remove Tasty chickpea mix and Basic roasted chicken from the freezer the night before.
2 Place rice on to cook by steaming or boiling. Meanwhile, place chickpea mix, chicken, curry paste and coconut milk in a large pan and heat gently, stirring occasionally to mix ingredients altogether. Add a little water for a thinner consistency.
3 Add remaining ingredients and cook for 7-8 more minutes. Adjust seasoning and serve with rice and kale.
Make it gluten free: Check ground spices in Tasty chickpea mix are gluten free and check curry paste is gluten free.
This recipe is part of our Cook once, meals for a week feature… all it takes is one Sunday afternoon cooking session to have dinner sorted for the week ahead!
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 16g
–Saturated fat 6g
Dietary fibre 9g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.