Chicken, pumpkin and pesto pizzas
- 2 x 170g cauliflower pizza bases (see Cook’s tip)
- ¹⁄³ cup no-added-salt tomato paste
- 100g pumpkin, finely diced
- ²⁄³ cup shredded, cooked skinless chicken breast
- ¾ cup frozen pea and corn sweetcornXmix, thawed
- ¹⁄³ cup pitted green olives, sliced
- ¾ cup grated mozzarella
- ¹⁄³ cup flaked almonds
- ¼ cup store-bought chunky pesto dip
- 60g baby rocketarugulaX
- Lemon wedges, to serve
1 Preheat oven to 180°C. Place pizza bases on two pizza trays. Spread bases with tomato paste, then top with pumpkin, chicken, pea and corn mix, olives, cheese and almonds. Transfer trays to oven and bake for 15 minutes or until golden and crisp.
2 Place dip in a small bowl and whisk in one tablespoon water. Top cooked pizzas with baby rocket, then drizzle over pesto dressing. Slice in half and serve with lemon wedges on the side.
Find pre-made cauliflower pizza bases in the chilled section of supermarkets, or you can use wholemeal pizza bases or pita breads instead.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 20.2g
–Saturated fat 5.2g
Dietary fibre 6g
© Healthy Food Guide All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Sign up for the newsletter
Delicious recipes and expert health advice you can trust, delivered to your inbox.
Sign up to receive the latest dietitian-approved recipes and expert advice!
More recipes you may like