Chicken tenders, salad and edamame and mung bean fettuccineReviewed by our expert panel
- 200g pack Explore Cuisine Organic Edamame & Mung Bean Fettuccine
- Kenwood Triblade Hand Blender
- 1 NZ Avocado
- 4 tablespoons plain low-fat yoghurt
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic
- Countdown Select Black Pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped Palmers Fresh Parsley
- ½ cucumber, sliced
- 200g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 350g pack frozen Waitoa Chicken Original Tenders, cooked
- 120g bag Vitalvegetables Vitalsight Salad Mix
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin seeds
1 Cook fettuccine following packet instructions. Drain and set aside to cool.
2 To make dressing, place all dressing ingredients in Kenwood Triblade bowl and blend until smooth.
3 In a large mixing bowl place cooled fettuccine, cucumber, tomato and cooked chicken. Add dressing and stir to combine.
4 On a large platter layer half the salad mix then top with half the fettuccine and chicken mixture. Repeat layering with remaining halves. Top with pumpkin seeds and serve.
This recipe is proudly sponsored by Mastercraft, Countdown, Kenwood, NZ Avocado, Palmers, Vitalvegetables and Waitoa.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 23g
–Saturated fat 3g
Dietary fibre 15g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information