Chicken tenders, salad and edamame and mung bean fettuccine
- 200g pack Edamame & Mung Bean Fettuccine
- 1 avocado
- 4 tablespoons plain low-fat yoghurt
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic
- black pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- ½ cucumber, sliced
- 200g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 350g pack frozen chicken tenders, cooked
- 120g bag salad mix
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin seeds
1 Cook fettuccine following packet instructions. Drain and set aside to cool.
2 To make dressing, place all dressing ingredients in blender and blend until smooth.
3 In a large mixing bowl place cooled fettuccine, cucumber, tomato and cooked chicken. Add dressing and stir to combine.
4 On a large platter layer half the salad mix then top with half the fettuccine and chicken mixture. Repeat layering with remaining halves. Top with pumpkin seeds and serve.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 23g
–Saturated fat 3g
Dietary fibre 15g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Sign up for the newsletter
Delicious recipes and expert health advice you can trust, delivered to your inbox.