Coconut and cashew curry with roast vegetables
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 2 tablespoons roughly chopped cashew nuts, plus extra to serve
- 1-2 tablespoons Thai curry paste
- 400g can lite coconut milk
- 1 1/2 cups trim milk
- 1 quantity Roasted vegetables
- 200g shelf-fresh noodles noodles
- 1 large handful sugar snap peas, halved
- 1 medium handful fresh coriandercilantroX, chopped, plus extra to serve
- 1/2 lime
- 3 tablespoons water
Total fat 21g
Saturated fat 7g
Dietary fibre 11g
1 Put cashew nuts in a large saucepan and heat gently, shaking the pan, for 1-2 minutes, until golden. Remove from heat and stir in curry paste and 3 tablespoons of water. Add coconut milk and milk and return pan to heat. Cover and bring to the boil, stirring occasionally. Add roasted vegetables, then cover and simmer for 2-3 minutes.
2 Meanwhile, cook noodles in boiling water according to packet instructions. Drain, then add to curry mixture with sugar snap peas and coriander. Squeeze in lime juice and stir well. Spoon into bowls and serve immediately, with extra coriander and cashew nuts scattered over.
Make it gluten free: Use gluten free noodles and check curry paste is gluten free.
Rate this recipe
0 People Rated This Recipe
- (0 / 5)