Creamy pesto ravioliReviewed by our expert panel
(at time of publication)
- 2 x 300g packets feta and olive ravioli
- 75g basil pesto
- ½ cup semi-dried tomatoes, chopped
- ½ cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 cups baby rocketarugulaX
- 1 lemon, 2 teaspoons zest
- 2 cups mesclun salad leaves
- 1 telegraph cucumber, sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
1 Cook pasta following packet directions until tender. Drain, reserving 1/4 cup cooking water.
2 Meanwhile, place pesto, tomatoes and sour cream in a medium-sized saucepan. Heat over a low heat until warmed through and combined. Add reserved cooking liquid. Stir to combine.
3 Add pasta to sauce and toss generously to coat. Dish out and top with rocket and lemon zest. Serve with mesclun and cucumber salad dressed with olive oil.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 18g
–Saturated fat 6g
Dietary fibre 6g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information