Fish and chips with tomato salad
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 650g floury potatoes, scrubbed
- 250g green beans, cut diagonally
- 200g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 70g feta, crumbled
- 2 cups iceberg or cos lettuce leaves, torn
- 1 tablespoon low-fat salad dressing
- 4 x 150g firm fish fillets
Total fat 11g
Saturated fat 5g
Dietary fibre 4g
1 Cook potatoes in a large saucepan of boiling water for 10 minutes until just tender. Drain. Halve potatoes lengthways then slice in wedges.
2 Meanwhile, steam or microwave beans for 1-2 minutes until just tender. Refresh in cold water. Drain. Combine beans, tomatoes, feta, lettuce and dressing in a medium-sized bowl.
3 Spray a frying pan with oil and heat over a medium-high heat. Cook potatoes for 7-8 minutes until browned and crisp. Add fish to pan for the last 5-6 minutes of cooking time, turning once, until just cooked through.
4 Serve fish with potatoes and tomato salad.