Fish with watercress and potato salad
Time to make: 45 mins
( Hands-on time: 20 mins )
(at time of publication)
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 4 x 150g firm white fish steaks, eg. monkfish
- oil spray
- 4 teaspoons Mediterranean paste
- 1 lemon, juice
- 750g new potatoes
- 2 cobs corn, quartered or
- 1 1/2 cups corn sweetcornXkernels
- 200g watercress, washed, trimmed
- 3 spring onions, finely chopped
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 4 teaspoons capers, drained, rinsed
- pinch of dried red chilli flakes
- 1/3 cup low-fat plain yoghurt
Total fat 7g
Saturated fat 1g
Dietary fibre 7g
1 Place fish steaks on 4 lightly greased pieces of tinfoil. Brush each steak with Mediterranean paste and a squeeze of lemon. Fold tinfoil to make fish parcels. Preheat oven to 190°C.
2 Place potatoes and corn in separate pots to cook. Place fish in oven for 15-20 minutes. Meanwhile, to make salad, place watercress in a large bowl and add spring onions, tomatoes and capers. Mix chilli flakes with yoghurt and squeeze of lemon and add to watercress.
3 Once potatoes and corn are cooked, drain and cool slightly. Remove fish from oven. Scrape corn off cobs and add to watercress with potatoes. Toss lightly. Serve fish with potato and watercress salad, garnished with lemon wedges if preferred.
Make it gluten free: Check herb paste is gluten free.
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us