Garlic mince on toast
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 1 onion, finely diced
- cooking oil spray
- 1 teaspoon crushed garlic
- 500g beef mince
- 400g can tomatoes with garlic and onion
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 packet Turkish flatbread
- 4 tablespoons reduced-fat sour cream
Total fat 14g
Saturated fat 5g
Dietary fibre 7g
1 Heat oven to 180°C. Heat a heavy-based pan and spray lightly with oil. Add onion and garlic. Stir-fry until onion is almost clear.
2 Add mince and stir-fry until browned. Add tomatoes, Worcestershire sauce and vegetables. Stir to combine and simmer for 10-15 minutes.
3 Place flatbread in oven and bake following packet directions. When ready, cut in 4 wedges. Place bread on plates and top each with garlic mince and 1 tablespoon sour cream. Serve with a green salad.
Rate this recipe
0 People Rated This Recipe
- (0 / 5)