Ginger-baked salmon and red cabbage slaw
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 4 x 100g salmon fillets
- 3 teaspoons finely grated fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 cups shredded red cabbage
- 3 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 1 carrot, finely shredded
- 500g kumarasweet-potatoX, peeled, chopped, boiled until tender, mashed with 1/4 cup trim milk
Total fat 31g
Saturated fat 8g
Dietary fibre 5g
1 Preheat oven to 200°C. Place salmon in a small ovenproof dish. Rub with ginger, season with freshly ground black pepper and drizzle with maple syrup. Bake for 12-14 minutes or until salmon is cooked.
2 Meanwhile, whisk oil and lemon juice in a large bowl until combined. Add cabbage, spring onions and carrot. Toss gently to combine.
3 Serve salmon with cabbage coleslaw and mashed kumara.
Replace cabbage with shredded iceberg lettuce.
Rate this recipe
0 People Rated This Recipe
- (0 / 5)