Ginger pork and cashew stir-fry
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 500g thinly sliced pork stir-fry strips
- 1 tablespoon finely grated fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- oil spray
- 800g fresh or frozen stir-fry vegetables
- 3/4 cup reduced-salt chicken stock
- 1/4 cup store-bought plum sauce
- 1/4 cup roasted cashews
- 2 x 250g packet microwavable brown rice
- 3 spring onions, thinly sliced
Total fat 16g
Saturated fat 3g
Dietary fibre 11g
1 Combine pork and grated ginger in a bowl. Heat oil in a wok over high heat. Stir-fry pork for 3–5 minutes, or until browned and just cooked through. Transfer to a plate and set aside.
2 Return wok to heat and spray with oil. Add vegetables, stock and plum sauce. Cook for 2 minutes, or until sauce thickens and vegetables are tender. Return pork to wok with cashews and stir-fry for 1 minute, or until heated through and coated in sauce.
3 Meanwhile, heat brown rice according to packet directions. Serve pork stir-fry with rice and garnish with sliced spring onions.
Make it gluten free: Check stock and plum sauce are gluten free.
Rate this recipe
0 People Rated This Recipe
- (0 / 5)
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us