Grilled chicken on rosemary skewers
(at time of publication)
- rosemary stems or wooden skewers, soaked in cold water
- 500g skinless chicken breast fillets, cut in 1.5cm cubes
- 1 medium red capsicum, halved, deseeded, cut in 2cm cubes
- 1 medium green capsicum, halved, deseeded, cut in 2cm cubes
- olive oil spray
- ⅓ cup sun-dried tomato pesto*
- *NOTE: Ingredients with an asterisk (*) indicate that although this ingredient is usually gluten-free, it's wise to check the label to be sure as product ingredients can vary and formulations can change.
1 Thread chicken and capsicum pieces on each stem or skewer.
2 Preheat a barbecue or chargrill to medium. Spray skewers with oil and brush with pesto. Grill skewers, turning occasionally, for 7-8 minutes or until cooked through and brown. Transfer skewers to a plate. Cover with foil and stand for 5 minutes before serving.
Salad, chutney and baked potatoes or rice
More tasty skewer combinations
- Firm white fish, cherry tomatoes, olives
- Cubed lamb steaks, haloumi cubes, red onion
- Fresh salmon, lime slices. cooked potato
- Marinated tofu, mushrooms, sliced courgette
- Mini meatballs, tomato chunks, chunks of eggplant
- Strawberries, nectarines, plums
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 11g
–Saturated fat 3g
Dietary fibre 2g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us