Grilled chicken on rosemary skewers
(at time of publication)
- rosemary stems or wooden skewers, soaked in cold water
- 500g skinless chicken breast fillets, cut in 1.5cm cubes
- 1 medium red capsicum, halved, deseeded, cut in 2cm cubes
- 1 medium green capsicum, halved, deseeded, cut in 2cm cubes
- olive spray oil
- ⅓ cup sun-dried tomato pesto*
- *NOTE: Ingredients with an asterisk (*) indicate that although this ingredient is usually gluten-free, it's wise to check the label to be sure as product ingredients can vary and formulations can change.
1 Thread chicken and capsicum pieces on each stem or skewer.
2 Preheat a barbecue or chargrill to medium. Spray skewers with oil and brush with pesto. Grill skewers, turning occasionally, for 7-8 minutes or until cooked through and brown. Transfer skewers to a plate. Cover with foil and stand for 5 minutes before serving.
Salad, chutney and baked potatoes or rice
More tasty skewer combinations
- Firm white fish, cherry tomatoes, olives
- Cubed lamb steaks, haloumi cubes, red onion
- Fresh salmon, lime slices. cooked potato
- Marinated tofu, mushrooms, sliced courgette
- Mini meatballs, tomato chunks, chunks of eggplant
- Strawberries, nectarines, plums
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 11g
–Saturated fat 3g
Dietary fibre 2g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.