Turkey, sweet potato and pecan salad
(at time of publication)
- ¼ cup low-fat plain yoghurt
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons wholegrain mustard
- 3 stalks celery, thinly sliced diagonally
- 1 large red apple, cored, thinly sliced
- 2 cups (250g) chopped roasted kumarasweet-potatoX*
- 400g skinless roast turkey breast, coarsely chopped*
- 4 cups mixed salad leaves
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, halved lengthways, sliced
- 2 tablespoons dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoons chopped toasted pecans, to garnish
Log In or Sign Up to save this recipe to your shopping list.
1 In a small bowl, mix yoghurt, lemon juice and mustard until smooth. Set aside.
2 In a large bowl, combine celery, apple, kumara, turkey, salad leaves, cucumber and cranberries.
3 Drizzle salad with yoghurt dressing and garnish with pecans to serve.
Make it gluten free: Check mustard is gluten free.
*Note: Cost per serve will be less if using leftovers.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 9g
–Saturated fat 2g
Dietary fibre 4g
© Healthy Food Guide All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Sign up for the newsletter
Delicious recipes and expert health advice you can trust, delivered to your inbox.
Sign up to receive the latest dietitian-approved recipes and expert advice!
More recipes you may like
Kumara, sweet potato recipes
RELATED ADVICE LATEST ADVICE
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.