Turkey, kumara and pecan salad
(at time of publication)
- ¼ cup low-fat plain yoghurt
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons wholegrain mustard
- 3 stalks celery, thinly sliced diagonally
- 1 large red apple, cored, thinly sliced
- 2 cups (250g) chopped roasted kumarasweet-potatoX*
- 400g skinless roast turkey breast, coarsely chopped*
- 4 cups mixed salad leaves
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, halved lengthways, sliced
- 2 tablespoons dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoons chopped toasted pecans, to garnish
1 In a small bowl, mix yoghurt, lemon juice and mustard until smooth. Set aside.
2 In a large bowl, combine celery, apple, kumara, turkey, salad leaves, cucumber and cranberries.
3 Drizzle salad with yoghurt dressing and garnish with pecans to serve.
Make it gluten free: Check mustard is gluten free.
*Note: Cost per serve will be less if using leftovers.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 9g
–Saturated fat 2g
Dietary fibre 4g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us