Italian tuna pasta
(at time of publication)
- 300g large pasta shells
- 425g can tuna in spring water, drained and flaked
- 200g marinated capsicum, drained and thinly sliced
- ½ cup roughly chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 2 long fresh red chillies, chopped and seeds removed
- 2 lemons, juiced
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- freshly ground black pepper
- 160g low-fat fresh ricotta cheese
1 Cook pasta according to instructions on packet until al dente. Drain and toss with tuna, capsicum, parsley, chillies, lemon juice and garlic.
2 Season pasta with freshly ground black pepper and spoon into serving bowls. Stir through ricotta and serve immediately.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 5g
–Saturated fat 2g
Dietary fibre 4g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.