Lamb steaks with crushed bean and new potato saladReviewed by our expert panel
(at time of publication)
- 4 lamb leg steaks (400g)
- ¼ teaspoon Tuscan seasoning
- 500g new potatoes
- ¼ cup fresh basil, roughly torn
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 390g can butter beans, drained, rinsed, mashed
- ⅓ cup black olives, sliced
- 4 cups watercress
- 4 tablespoons balsamic dressing made with 2 parts balsamic vinegar to 1 part olive oil
1 Sprinkle lamb with a little seasoning. Set aside. Cook potatoes until tender.
2 Drain potatoes and break up roughly. Mix with other salad ingredients. Season with freshly ground black pepper.
3 Grill lamb until tender. Serve with salad and garnish with basil.
Make it gluten free: Check Tuscan seasoning is gluten free.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 16g
–Saturated fat 4g
Dietary fibre 8g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information