Lamb steaks with crushed bean and new potato salad
(at time of publication)
- 4 lamb leg steaks (400g)
- ¼ teaspoon Tuscan seasoning
- 500g new potatoes
- ¼ cup fresh basil, roughly torn
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 390g can butter beans, drained, rinsed, mashed
- ⅓ cup black olives, sliced
- 4 cups watercress
- 4 tablespoons balsamic dressing made with 2 parts balsamic vinegar to 1 part olive oil
1 Sprinkle lamb with a little seasoning. Set aside. Cook potatoes until tender.
2 Drain potatoes and break up roughly. Mix with other salad ingredients. Season with freshly ground black pepper.
3 Grill lamb until tender. Serve with salad and garnish with basil.
Make it gluten free: Check Tuscan seasoning is gluten free.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 16g
–Saturated fat 4g
Dietary fibre 8g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us