Lamb steaks with crushed bean and new potato salad
(at time of publication)
- 4 lamb leg steaks (400g)
- ¼ teaspoon Tuscan seasoning
- 500g new potatoes
- ¼ cup fresh basil, roughly torn
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 390g can butter beans, drained, rinsed, mashed
- ⅓ cup black olives, sliced
- 4 cups watercress
- 4 tablespoons balsamic dressing made with 2 parts balsamic vinegar to 1 part olive oil
Log In or Sign Up to save this recipe to your shopping list.
1 Sprinkle lamb with a little seasoning. Set aside. Cook potatoes until tender.
2 Drain potatoes and break up roughly. Mix with other salad ingredients. Season with freshly ground black pepper.
3 Grill lamb until tender. Serve with salad and garnish with basil.
Make it gluten free: Check Tuscan seasoning is gluten free.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 16g
–Saturated fat 4g
Dietary fibre 8g
© Healthy Food Guide All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Sign up for the newsletter
Delicious recipes and expert health advice you can trust, delivered to your inbox.
Sign up to receive the latest dietitian-approved recipes and expert advice!
More recipes you may like
RELATED ADVICE LATEST ADVICE
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.