(at time of publication)
- 1 portion Basic spicy lamb mix (see tip)
- spray oil
- 1 portion Basic chargrilled vegetable salad (see tip)
- 1 portion Basic lentil mix (see tip)
- 1 ½ cups passata
- 4 light flour tortillas, cut in triangles
- ⅓ cup grated reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 4 cups mixed salad greens
1 Preheat oven to 190°C. Lightly grease an ovenproof dish. Cook lamb in a non-stick pan with a little oil spray until evenly cooked.
2 Add vegetables, lentil mix and passata. Cook for a few more minutes. Spoon mix into one dish or separate dishes. Arrange tortilla triangles over the top. Spray with oil and sprinkle with cheese.
3 Cook for 8-10 minutes or until heated through. Serve garnished with chopped fresh parsley or fresh coriander with mixed salad greens.
Make it gluten free: Use gluten-free tortillas or wraps, and use gluten-free ground spices in Spicy lamb mix.
This recipe is part of our Cook once, meals for a week feature… all it takes is one Sunday afternoon cooking session to have dinner sorted for the week ahead!
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 20g
–Saturated fat 7g
Dietary fibre 9g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.