Lime and ginger fish tacos
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- 400g tarakihi, cut in bite-size pieces
- 3 large tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 2 avocados, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh coriandercilantroX, roughly chopped
- hot chilli sauce, to taste (optional)
- 8 taco shells
- 4 cups mesclun mix
Total fat 23g
Saturated fat 3g
Dietary fibre 6g
1 In a medium-sized bowl, combine lime juice, ginger and tarakihi. Leave to marinate for 10 minutes.
2 Make a salsa by combining tomato, avocado and coriander. Add hot chilli sauce, if using.
3 Prepare taco shells according to packet instructions.
4 Spray a non-stick frying pan with oil and heat until hot. Cooked fish for 1-2 minutes, or until cooked through.
5 Divide taco shells among 4 plates. Add mesclun salad mix, fish and top with salsa. Serve immediately.
Rate this recipe
0 People Rated This Recipe
- (0 / 5)