Mango macadamia sunshine smoothie
(at time of publication)
- 1 tablespoon macadamia nuts, soaked in water for 1 hour
- ½ small carrot, peeled and grated
- ½ cup frozen mango
- ½ cup chopped fresh pineapple
- 1 cup skim milk or unsweetened almond milk
- ¼ cup low-fat plain yoghurt
- ¼ teaspoon ground turmeric
1 Drain macadamia nuts. In a blender, place nuts and remaining ingredients. Blitz on high until smooth, thick and creamy. Pour into a glass and serve.
Make it gluten free: Check turmeric is gluten free.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 7g
–Saturated fat 2g
Dietary fibre 5g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.