Miso fish tray bake
(at time of publication)
- 1 bunch broccolini, cut in half lengthways, then crossways, or 3 cups broccoli florets
- 2 medium carrots, halved lengthways, thinly sliced
- 2 cups shredded red cabbage
- 2 teaspoons reduced-salt soy sauce
- ½ teaspoon reduced-salt chicken stock powder
- 1-2 tablespoons finely grated fresh ginger
- 2 teaspoons miso paste
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 600g white fish fillets
- 2 x 250g packets microwaveable brown rice
- Preheat the oven to 200°C and line a large baking dish with baking paper.
- Spread veges over base of baking dish. Toss with soy sauce, stock powder dissolved in 1/4 cup of hot water and ginger. Bake for 10 minutes, or until vegetables just start to soften.
- Mix miso paste with olive oil and rub over fish fillets. Place fish on top of vegetables and bake for a further 10–15 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, heat rice according to packet instructions to serve with fish and vegetables.
Make it gluten free: Use gluten-free soy sauce and check stock and miso are gluten free.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 8g
–Saturated fat 1g
Dietary fibre 7g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us