Miso fish tray bake
(at time of publication)
- 1 bunch broccolini, cut in half lengthways, then crossways, or 3 cups broccoli florets
- 2 medium carrots, halved lengthways, thinly sliced
- 2 cups shredded red cabbage
- 2 teaspoons reduced-salt soy sauce
- ½ teaspoon reduced-salt chicken stock powder
- 1-2 tablespoons finely grated fresh ginger
- 2 teaspoons miso paste
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 600g white fish fillets
- 2 x 250g packets microwaveable brown rice
- Preheat the oven to 200°C and line a large baking dish with baking paper.
- Spread veges over base of baking dish. Toss with soy sauce, stock powder dissolved in 1/4 cup of hot water and ginger. Bake for 10 minutes, or until vegetables just start to soften.
- Mix miso paste with olive oil and rub over fish fillets. Place fish on top of vegetables and bake for a further 10–15 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, heat rice according to packet instructions to serve with fish and vegetables.
Make it gluten free: Use gluten-free soy sauce and check stock and miso are gluten free.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 8g
–Saturated fat 1g
Dietary fibre 7g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information