(at time of publication)
- 200g pumpkin or kumarasweet-potatoX, thinly sliced
- olive spray oil
- 2 wholemeal pita bread rounds
- 4 tablespoons hummus
- 100g feta, broken in chunks
- 2 teaspoons Moroccan spice mix
- 2 cups rocketarugulaX leaves
1 Preheat oven to 200°C. Place pumpkin or kumara slices on a baking tray and spray to coat lightly with oil. Bake for 10 minutes or until soft.
2 Split pita bread rounds in half to make four flat bases. Spread bases with hummus. Place pumpkin pieces and feta chunks on top. Sprinkle over Moroccan spice mix.
3 Bake pizzas on hot baking tray for 10 minutes until golden and warm. Remove and scatter rocket leaves over the top.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 10g
–Saturated fat 4g
Dietary fibre 4g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.