Moroccan salmon traybake
- 400g can no-added-salt chickpeagarbanzoXsgarbanzosX, rinsed, drained
- 400g baby potatoes, unpeeled, cut into 1cm dice
- 2 capsicums, chopped
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons Moroccan seasoning
- 4 x 150g skinless salmon fillets
- ½ cup reduced-fat Greek-style yoghurt, to serve
- 60g baby spinach and rocketarugulaX leaves, to serve
1 Preheat oven to 220°C. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Place chickpeas, potato, capsicum, onion and seasoning on prepared tray. Drizzle with 2 tablespoons olive oil and toss to coat. Bake for 20 minutes.
2 When vegetables have 8 minutes remaining, place salmon on top of veg and bake in oven.
3 Drizzle yoghurt over traybake and season with freshly ground black pepper. Serve traybake with salad leaves on the side.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 28.9g
–Saturated fat 5.4g
Dietary fibre 9.9g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information