Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 600g baby new potatoes, halved
- 400g tuna steaks
- 1½ cups green beans, trimmed
- 4 hard-boiled eggs
- 400g can chickpeagarbanzoXsgarbanzosX in spring water, drained and rinsed
- 250g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons capers or caperberries
- 8 cups baby spinach leaves
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
Total fat 26g
Saturated fat 6g
Dietary fibre 9g
1 In a large saucepan of cold, salted water place potatoes. Bring to the boil then simmer for about 15-20 minutes until tender. Add green beans in the last 2 minutes. Refresh under cold water and drain. Peel eggs and cut into quarters.
2 Heat a large frying pan over high. Spray tuna with oil, season with a pinch of salt and pepper and place in hot pan. Cook for about 30 seconds to a minute each side, until cooked to your liking. Remove from pan and rest.
3 On a large serving platter, arrange remaining ingredients. Slice tuna thinly and place on salad platter. Drizzle with olive oil and serve garnished with parsley or basil leaves and a wedge of lemon, if desired.
Make it low FODMAP: Limit the amount of canned chickpeas to a ¼ cup per serve.
Rate this recipe
0 People Rated This Recipe
- (0 / 5)
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us