Pasta frittata bake
- cooking spray oil, to grease
- 4 cups cooked pasta, any shape
- 150g lean meat (such as chicken or pork), shredded
- 2 tablespoons diced red capsicum
- 1 ½ cups leftover vegetables
- ½ cup tomato passata
- 4 eggs
- ¼ cup skim milk
- 150g reduced-fat soft cheese with garlic and herbs
- salt and pepper, to season
Log In or Sign Up to save this recipe to your shopping list.
1 Preheat oven to 180°C. Lightly grease a baking dish.
2 Place pasta in a large bowl. Add cold meat, capsicum, vegetables,and passata.
3 In a separate bowl, beat eggs together with milk, soft cheese, and seasoning. Add to pasta. Toss to mix well.
4 Spoon into prepared dish. Bake for 25 minutes until golden brown. Serve sprinkled with fresh parsley.
- Tuna and sweetcorn leftovers also work well in this dish.
- Make it gluten free: Use gluten-free pasta.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 19g
–Saturated fat 7g
Dietary fibre 3g
© Healthy Food Guide All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Sign up for the newsletter
Delicious recipes and expert health advice you can trust, delivered to your inbox.
Sign up to receive the latest dietitian-approved recipes and expert advice!
More recipes you may like
RELATED ADVICE LATEST ADVICE
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.