Pasta with chicken, broccolini, roasted capsicum, lemon and fetaReviewed by our expert panel
(at time of publication)
- 320g short pasta such as penne
- spray oil
- 2 bunches broccolini, trimmed, cut in long florets
- 300g skinless chicken breast fillets, thinly sliced
- 2 red capsicums, roasted, peeled, thinly sliced
- 1 lemon, 2 teaspoons zest and 1 tablespoon juice
- 75g feta cheese, crumbled
1 Cook pasta following packet directions, adding broccolini in the last 2 minutes of cooking time. Drain well.
2 Meanwhile, spray a large frying pan with oil and place over a high heat. Cook chicken, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes, or until golden. Add capsicum and lemon zest. Cook, stirring, for 2 minutes.
3 Add pasta, broccolini, lemon juice and feta to pan. Toss to combine and season with black pepper before serving.
Make it gluten free: Use gluten-free pasta.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 11g
–Saturated fat 5g
Dietary fibre 7g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information