(at time of publication)
- 11g sachet low-kilojoule orange-flavoured jelly crystals*
- 400g can peaches in juice
- 1 cup light evaporated milk, chilled
- 1 cup reduced-fat peach or apricot yoghurt*
- *NOTE: Ingredients with an asterisk (*) indicate that although this ingredient is usually gluten-free, it's wise to check the label to be sure as product ingredients can vary and formulations can change.
1 Dissolve jelly crystals in 1 cup boiling water and leave to cool completely. Purée peaches and juice.
2 Whisk evaporated milk until thick and creamy. Whisk jelly gradually into evaporated milk.
3 Whisk in yoghurt and peach purée. Pour into tall glasses. Chill until set.
4 Decorate with slices of kiwifruit.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 2g
–Saturated fat 1g
Dietary fibre 1g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Sign up for the newsletter
Delicious recipes and expert health advice you can trust, delivered to your inbox.