- 11g sachet low-kilojoule orange-flavoured jelly crystals*
- 400g can peaches in juice
- 1 cup light evaporated milk, chilled
- 1 cup reduced-fat peach or apricot yoghurt*
- *NOTE: Ingredients with an asterisk (*) indicate that although this ingredient is usually gluten-free, it's wise to check the label to be sure as product ingredients can vary and formulations can change.
1 Dissolve jelly crystals in 1 cup boiling water and leave to cool completely. Purée peaches and juice.
2 Whisk evaporated milk until thick and creamy. Whisk jelly gradually into evaporated milk.
3 Whisk in yoghurt and peach purée. Pour into tall glasses. Chill until set.
4 Decorate with slices of kiwifruit.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 2g
–Saturated fat 1g
Dietary fibre 1g
© Healthy Food Guide All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Sign up for the newsletter
Delicious recipes and expert health advice you can trust, delivered to your inbox.
Sign up to receive the latest dietitian-approved recipes and expert advice!
More recipes you may like