Pesto and fish potato pan
(at time of publication)
- 2 cups instant mashed potato
- 2 tablespoons sun-dried tomato pesto
- ¾ cup grated Edam cheese
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup corn sweetcornXkernels
- 3 spring onions, finely chopped
- 2 x 180g cans tuna in water, or leftover cooked fish steaks from fishing
- 200g ready-prepared coleslaw
- 6 tablespoons oil-free dressing
Log In or Sign Up to save this recipe to your shopping list.
1 Preheat oven to 190°C or to a moderate setting. Make mash following packet directions.
2 In a large bowl, place mash, pesto and cheese. Mix well. Season with pepper.
3 Add remaining ingredients. Spoon into a lightly greased pan.
4 Bake for 25 minutes, until lightly golden. Cool for 5 minutes before turning out and cutting in wedges. Serve with coleslaw tossed in dressing.
You can make this in a pan or a springform tin.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 10g
–Saturated fat 6g
Dietary fibre 4g
© Healthy Food Guide All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Sign up for the newsletter
Delicious recipes and expert health advice you can trust, delivered to your inbox.
Sign up to receive the latest dietitian-approved recipes and expert advice!
More recipes you may like
RELATED ADVICE LATEST ADVICE
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.