Pesto and fish potato pan
(at time of publication)
- 2 cups instant mashed potato
- 2 tablespoons sun-dried tomato pesto
- ¾ cup grated Edam cheese
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup corn sweetcornXkernels
- 3 spring onions, finely chopped
- 2 x 180g cans tuna in water, or leftover cooked fish steaks from fishing
- 200g ready-prepared coleslaw
- 6 tablespoons oil-free dressing
1 Preheat oven to 190°C or to a moderate setting. Make mash following packet directions.
2 In a large bowl, place mash, pesto and cheese. Mix well. Season with pepper.
3 Add remaining ingredients. Spoon into a lightly greased pan.
4 Bake for 25 minutes, until lightly golden. Cool for 5 minutes before turning out and cutting in wedges. Serve with coleslaw tossed in dressing.
You can make this in a pan or a springform tin.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 10g
–Saturated fat 6g
Dietary fibre 4g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Sign up for the newsletter
Delicious recipes and expert health advice you can trust, delivered to your inbox.