Prawn and courgette fried cauliflower ‘rice’
- 300g courgetteszucchini, summer squashX, chopped
- 1¾ cups cauliflower florets
- 1 tablespoon sunflower oil
- 1 tablespoon lemongrass paste
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 small red chilli, finely chopped
- 350g raw king prawns, peeled
- 2 heads of pak choy, shredded
- 3 tablespoon reduced-salt soy sauce
- 4 shallots, thinly sliced
- 75g beansprouts, trimmed and blanched
1 Pulse the courgettes and cauliflower separately in a food processor to make ‘rice’ grains.
2 Heat the oil in a large wok over a high heat. Stir-fry the lemongrass, garlic, chilli and prawns for 5 min or until cooked and golden. Add the pak choi and soy sauce, then stir-fry for 1 min or until the pak choi is just starting to wilt. Add the vegetable rice and stir-fry for 1 min.
3 Remove from the heat, toss through the shallots and beansprouts and serve.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 4.9g
–Saturated fat 0.7g
Dietary fibre 3.5g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.