Prawn and courgette fried cauliflower ‘rice’
- 300g courgettezucchiniXszucchini, summer squashX, chopped
- 1¾ cups cauliflower florets
- 1 tablespoon sunflower oil
- 1 tablespoon lemongrass paste
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 small red chilli, finely chopped
- 350g raw king prawns, peeled
- 2 heads of pak choy, shredded
- 3 tablespoon reduced-salt soy sauce
- 4 shallots, thinly sliced
- 75g beansprouts, trimmed and blanched
1 Pulse the courgettes and cauliflower separately in a food processor to make ‘rice’ grains.
2 Heat the oil in a large wok over a high heat. Stir-fry the lemongrass, garlic, chilli and prawns for 5 min or until cooked and golden. Add the pak choi and soy sauce, then stir-fry for 1 min or until the pak choi is just starting to wilt. Add the vegetable rice and stir-fry for 1 min.
3 Remove from the heat, toss through the shallots and beansprouts and serve.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 4.9g
–Saturated fat 0.7g
Dietary fibre 3.5g
© Healthy Food Guide All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Sign up for the newsletter
Delicious recipes and expert health advice you can trust, delivered to your inbox.
Sign up to receive the latest dietitian-approved recipes and expert advice!
More recipes you may like
Prawns, shrimps recipes