Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 250g dried linguine pasta
- 400g jar arrabbiata pasta sauce (we used Barilla)
- 1 cup store-bought roasted red capsicum, drained, thinly sliced
- 1/2 400g can cherry tomatoes
- 300g frozen cooked prawns with tails, thawed
- 4 cups baby spinach
- 1/4 cup shaved parmesan, to serve
- 4 cups mixed salad leaves, to serve
Total fat 6g
Saturated fat 1g
Dietary fibre 7g
1 Cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling water according to packet instructions; drain well.
2 Meanwhile place pasta sauce, capsicum and cherry tomatoes in a medium saucepan over medium heat and cook, stirring, for 10 minutes or until tomatoes are softened. Stir in prawns, heat through for 1 minute. Add baby spinach in final minute of cooking to wilt.
3 Toss linguine through sauce and divide among four bowls. Top with shaved parmesan and serve with mixed salad leaves.
Make it gluten free: Use gluten-free pasta and check arrabbiata sauce is gluten free.
Rate this recipe
0 People Rated This Recipe
- (0 / 5)
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us