- 250g dried linguine pasta
- 400g jar arrabbiata pasta sauce (we used Barilla)
- 1 cup store-bought roasted red capsicum, drained, thinly sliced
- ½ 400g can cherry tomatoes
- 300g frozen cooked prawns with tails, thawed
- 4 cups baby spinach
- ¼ cup shaved parmesan, to serve
- 4 cups mixed salad leaves, to serve
1 Cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling water according to packet instructions; drain well.
2 Meanwhile place pasta sauce, capsicum and cherry tomatoes in a medium saucepan over medium heat and cook, stirring, for 10 minutes or until tomatoes are softened. Stir in prawns, heat through for 1 minute. Add baby spinach in final minute of cooking to wilt.
3 Toss linguine through sauce and divide among four bowls. Top with shaved parmesan and serve with mixed salad leaves.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 6g
Saturated fat 1g
Dietary fibre 7g
Make it gluten free: Use gluten-free pasta and check arrabbiata sauce is gluten free.
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us