Pulled pork and coriander rice paper rolls
- 350g packet kaleslaw (dressing discarded)
- ¼ cup Poonsin Vietnamese dipping sauce (or similar), plus extra, to serve
- 12 x 20cm rice paper sheets
- 1 bunch coriandercilantroX, broken into sprigs
- 560g packet ready-to-pull pork shoulder with barbecue sauce, heated, shredded
- To garnish
- coriandercilantroX leaves
- lime wedges
1 Combine kaleslaw and dipping sauce in a bowl.
2 Fill a large shallow heatproof dish with boiling water. Cool for 2 minutes. For each rice paper roll, dip a rice paper sheet briefly into the hot water to soften slightly. Place on a clean work surface.
3 Place 2 sprigs of coriander at centre of rice paper sheet. Top with 2–3 tablespoons of the pork mixture, then 2–3 tablespoons of the kaleslaw mixture. Fold in sides of rice paper sheet, then roll up tightly to form a log. Place seam-side down on a plate. Repeat with remaining rice paper sheets, coriander sprigs, pork and kaleslaw to make 12 rolls in total.
4 Top rice paper rolls with extra coriander leaves, and serve with lime wedges and extra dipping sauce.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 13.5g
–Saturated fat 4.8g
Dietary fibre 5g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information