Quick fish curry
(at time of publication)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons korma curry paste
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 300ml light coconut milk
- 450g white fish fillets, cut into chunks
- 2 courgetteszucchini, summer squashX, chopped
- 1 bunch gai lan or other Asian greens, cut into 6cm lengths
- 1 ½ cups sliced green beans
- 2 spring onions, sliced
- 2 x 250g packs microwaveable brown rice, to serve
- In a large non-stick frypan, heat oil over medium-high. Add curry paste and garlic, stirring, for about 1 minute. Add coconut milk and 2/3 cup of water. Bring to a simmer.
- Add fish and courgettes to pan and simmer, covered, for 2–3 minutes. Add gai lan and green beans. Simmer for a further 2–3 minutes. Stir through spring onions.
- Divide curry and heated rice among 4 plates. Garnish with fresh coriander, if desired.
Make it gluten free: Check curry paste is gluten free.
NOTE: If you have a nut allergy and are using packaged goods in recipes, please check the allergen warning on the packet regarding nuts.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 15g
–Saturated fat 6g
Dietary fibre 6g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information