Quick fish curry
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons korma curry paste
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 300ml light coconut milk
- 450g white fish fillets, cut into chunks
- 2 courgettezucchiniXszucchini, summer squashX, chopped
- 1 bunch gai lan or other Asian greens, cut into 6cm lengths
- 1 ½ cups sliced green beans
- 2 spring onions, sliced
- 2 x 250g packs microwaveable brown rice, to serve
- In a large non-stick frypan, heat oil over medium-high. Add curry paste and garlic, stirring, for about 1 minute. Add coconut milk and 2/3 cup of water. Bring to a simmer.
- Add fish and courgettes to pan and simmer, covered, for 2–3 minutes. Add gai lan and green beans. Simmer for a further 2–3 minutes. Stir through spring onions.
- Divide curry and heated rice among 4 plates. Garnish with fresh coriander, if desired.
Make it gluten free: Check curry paste is gluten free.
NOTE: If you have a nut allergy and are using packaged goods in recipes, please check the allergen warning on the packet regarding nuts.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 15g
–Saturated fat 6g
Dietary fibre 6g
© Healthy Food Guide All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Sign up for the newsletter
Delicious recipes and expert health advice you can trust, delivered to your inbox.
Sign up to receive the latest dietitian-approved recipes and expert advice!
More recipes you may like