Quick fish curry
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons korma curry paste
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 300ml light coconut milk
- 450g white fish fillets, cut into chunks
- 2 courgetteszucchini, summer squashX, chopped
- 1 bunch gai lan or other Asian greens, cut into 6cm lengths
- 1 ½ cups sliced green beans
- 2 spring onions, sliced
- 2 x 250g packs microwaveable brown rice, to serve
- In a large non-stick frypan, heat oil over medium-high. Add curry paste and garlic, stirring, for about 1 minute. Add coconut milk and 2/3 cup of water. Bring to a simmer.
- Add fish and courgettes to pan and simmer, covered, for 2–3 minutes. Add gai lan and green beans. Simmer for a further 2–3 minutes. Stir through spring onions.
- Divide curry and heated rice among 4 plates. Garnish with fresh coriander, if desired.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 15g
Saturated fat 6g
Dietary fibre 6g
Make it gluten free: Check curry paste is gluten free.
NOTE: If you have a nut allergy and are using packaged goods in recipes, please check the allergen warning on the packet regarding nuts.
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us