Rare roast beef, beetroot, cucumber and spinach wrap
(at time of publication)
- 1 wholemeal wrap
- 2 tablespoons hummus
- 50g sliced deli-bought rare roast beef
- ½ Lebanese cucumber, trimmed, thinly sliced
- 50g vacuum-packed baby beetrootbeetsXs, sliced or ⅓ cup canned, drained baby beetrootbeetsX
- 1 small carrot, peeled, grated
- 1 cup baby rocketarugulaX and spinach leaves
- Spread wrap evenly with hummus. Arrange remaining ingredients along centre of wrap. Fold wrap and serve.
Make it gluten free: Use a gluten-free wrap and check hummus is gluten free.
Enjoy leftover hummus with vege sticks as a mid-morning or afternoon snack.
This recipe is from our Shop once for lunch all week feature – make your lunch fast and affordable, one smart shop buys you healthy, fuss-free meals for five days!
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 9g
–Saturated fat 3g
Dietary fibre 10g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.