Ricotta and spinach pizza
(at time of publication)
- 1 handful baby spinach leaves
- 250g tub ricotta cheese (I used Lemnos spreadable ricotta)
- small handful fresh basil, shredded
- 4 Lebanese pita breads (I used Danny's Real Pita Bread)
- 8 pieces sun-dried tomatoes, sliced
- 4 eggs
1 Preheat the oven to 190°C.
2 Chop half the spinach and put into a bowl with the ricotta and basil. Season with a little salt and pepper and mix well. Put the pitas onto two baking sheets then spread over the ricotta mixture, leaving a 1cm border around the edges. Arrange the tomato pieces over the top, then break an egg into the centre of each pita.
3 Cook 10-12 minutes, until the pitas are golden and crisp and the eggs are just set. Scatter over the remaining spinach leaves and serve immediately.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 10.5g
–Saturated fat 4.6g
Dietary fibre 3.1g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us