Roasted capsicum hummus
Time to make: 15 mins
(at time of publication)
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 1 red capsicum, sprayed with oil and roasted, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 400g can chickpeagarbanzoXsgarbanzosX, rinsed and drained
- 2 teaspoons tahini
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chipotle sauce
- pinch salt, to taste
- freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- To serve
- fresh coriandercilantroX leaves
- 2 flavoured wraps, such as spinach
- 1 cup celery sticks
- 6 spring onions, trimmed, cut into sticks
- 1 cup carrot sticks
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
Total fat 9g
Saturated fat 2g
Dietary fibre 7g
1 Place the hummus ingredients in a blender. Whizz until hummus is mixed but still has some texture. Add a little water if it’s too stiff; season to taste. Chill before serving.
2 Serve topped with fresh coriander alongside wraps, vege sticks and tomatoes.
Make it gluten free: Use gluten-free wraps and check tahini and chipotle sauce are gluten free.
- This dip keeps well in the fridge for two days.
- Re-taste dip just before serving as flavours can alter while chilling.