Rosemary-rubbed pork and apple sauce
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 600g new potatoes, halved
- 3 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 4 x 125g pork loin steaks, fat trimmed
- 2 tablespoons fresh flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- 1/3 cup apple sauce, warmed
- 300g green beans, trimmed, steamed
- 300g brocollini, trimmed, steamed
Total fat 7g
Saturated fat 2g
Dietary fibre 7g
1 Steam potatoes for 12-15 minutes or until tender. Meanwhile, place a frying pan over a medium-high heat. Combine oil and rosemary in a bowl. Smear over pork steaks.
2 Pan-fry pork for 3-4 minutes each side or until cooked through. Place parsley in a thin layer on a chopping board. Remove pork from heat and place pork on top of parsley, turn over and lightly cover with tinfoil to keep warm for 5 minutes to rest.
3 Serve with new potatoes, apple sauce and green vegetables.
Rate this recipe
0 People Rated This Recipe
- (0 / 5)