Salmon and potato parcels
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 2 medium potatoes, scrubbed and sliced into very thin rounds
- 2 courgetteszucchini, summer squashX, sliced into long, thin ribbons
- 3 cups finely sliced and rinsed leeks
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley or dill, plus extra to garnish
- 2 tablespoons capers, roughly chopped
- ¹/³ cup light sour cream
- 4 x 150g salmon fillets, skin removed
- 1 each orange and lemon, sliced
Total fat 35g
Saturated fat 8g
Dietary fibre 6g
1 Preheat oven to 220°C. Cut baking paper into 4 large squares.
2 In a large bowl, combine vegetables, herbs, capers and sour cream, then divide among the 4 papers, keeping in the centre of each. Place salmon fillets on top of vegetables, layer citrus slices over the top and season with black pepper.
3 Gather up the corners of the paper and tie tightly with string, to avoid any moisture escaping. Place on a baking tray and bake for 25 minutes. Very carefully, open one of the packets to check potatoes and salmon are both cooked to your liking. If necessary, return to the oven for a further 5 minutes.
4 Serve scattered with capers and garnished with extra parsley or dill.
Make it gluten free: Check sour cream is gluten free.
Rate this recipe
0 People Rated This Recipe
- (0 / 5)